Thursday, September 22, 2016

Post Uno

So I've talked about creating a blog for a long time and always talked myself out of it. Today I finally came one step closer than I ever had in the past, I actually created one! Even though I almost backed out when it asked me to create a name for it and I froze for about an hour trying to come up with something semi creative.

In the end I went with Tech & Trek. The goal is to basically talk about anything and everything but with an emphasis on information technology, mainly security focused, and the outdoors. A quick background on myself is that I'm a Sr. Information Security Engineer by day and will do anything possible to get me away from a computer in the evening. I recently moved to Denver, CO with my girlfriend Ali and we've been doing a lot of snowboarding, hiking, and camping. So I'm looking forward to sharing some of our adventures in Colorado.

Hopefully I'll get some motivation this weekend to have my first legitimate post but in the meantime I'd like to thank Leslie for not helping me at all in picking a name for this blog! I had so much faith in your creative skills too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Splunk's Adaptive Response Framework

Before I start this post, I want to give a quick shout out to Splunk. I recently just got back from my first .conf and I have to say, overal...